Pilates for Posture is unusual in that we allow/encourage clients to attend make up classes to increase their attendance for the block of Pilates that they have paid for in advance.
In order for this system to work successfully it is very helpful for clients to inform us when they will be away allowing their space to be available for a make up from another class.
To release a space and/or make up from another class
- Log into your account.
- Click on my space which is the head symbol in the top right of the screen.
- Click on the drop down arrow to the right of the Sept-Dec block and a list of all your classes should come up.
- Choose the class date you want to cancel and click on the cancel button on the right hand side.
- You now have been given 1 class credit.
- Now scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the blue timetable box.
- Look for a class swap space available in a class you wish to attend, you can move from week to week using the arrows at the top.
- Click on that class and choose book with a credit.
All make up classes are to be completed by the end of the block. We do not allow people to carry makeups over to the next block.